cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SRA017_SALESORDER_C_DPC_EXT~SALESORDERS_GET_ENTITYSET problem(SRA017/Create sales order)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing sap standard 'create sales order' app. I am able to view 2 customers since I have maintained my sap user id with a personal number, which is assigned to 2 customers as sales person. However, that's all working, I can't view the recent order I created, or any product information in the app.

While debugging the DPC class CL_SRA017_SALESORDER_C_DPC_EXT, method SALESORDERS_GET_ENTITYSET, I notice something is abnormal:

The filter has all the correct values: sales org 0030, distribution channel 01, customer id 100500, division 01:

LO_FILTER---  MV_FILTER_STRING =

( ( ( ( ( SALESORGANIZATION = '0030' ) and ( DISTRIBUTIONCHANNEL = '01' ) ) and ( CUSTOMERID = '100500' ) ) and ( DIVISION = '01' ) ) and ( SALESORDERNUMBER like '%' ) )

But while filling the table LT_FILTER_SELECT_OPTIONS, the values got truncated:

SALESORGANIZATION  has  value as  00

DISTRIBUTIONCHANNEL  has  value as  0

CUSTOMERID                   has  value as  10050

DIVISION                           has  value as  0

SALESORDERNUMBER      has  value as  **

When calling BAPI  BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST inside the method SALESORDERS_GET_ENTITYSET, it's not returning any sales order information, since it's passing wrong customer id and sales org:

the customer number becomes '0000010050', which is wrong, it should be '0000100500'

SALES_ORGANIZATION is '00', it should be '0030'

I tried to search in SDN, and oss note, looks like no one else had similar problem.. Could you please help in my case?

Also I am attaching the SEGW for for Customer entity types, do I need to change anything in SEGW for this data truncated problem?

here it's the system setup info:

Backend system: SAPK-60008INSRA017             |   Gateway system : SAPK-10008INUIX01EAP

Thanks.

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I just found these threads:

I am trying those oss notes, i think it will help me fix the problem.

I will update when it's fixed.

0 Kudos

Just an update:

I checked all those listed notes, they are already in my system. My system is already SAP_GWFND SP14. Those notes are for SP13.

But I found another note which Fixed the issue .

2256525 - Incorrect internal length is calculated for properties

One good way I found to search for oss note is:

go to the SAP NOTE and KBA search tool, and type in your frontend or backend support package name, and it will list out all the oss notes. Going through them one by one, should be able to find the one you need.

Answers (0)