cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Receiver JMS RabbitMQ Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to create an integration using JMS RabbitMQ.  We had install these drivers:

Also we configured JMS receiver channel with this adittional parameters:

But we are getting this error:

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim

Im with Sandra working together in this issue.

These are the screenshots from the server side configuration...

1. The plugin configuration:

2. Rabbitmq exchange configuration:

3. Rabbitmq queue configuration:

Now you can see that we are quite similar as your post.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra and Juan,

Thank you for providing so many details, looks much less uncertain about your configuration. One other thing I noticed: in deployed libraries that you have in com.sap.aii.adapter.lib, there is no geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar. It shall be located in the folder "dependencies" in the distribution of JMS Connector for RabbitMQ. Can you please deploy it, too?

If this will not resolve an issue, can you please collect verbose trace of the affected JMS receiver channel (e.g. using XPI Inspector), so that we can together have a look and try to figure out why submitted parameters are ignored by connection factory class?

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim, we already had trace information, It's about 1.28Mb, How can we send to you?

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandra, can you please split the trace into chunks (every one being not larger than 1 Mb) and attached to this forum thread? (in advanced editor, you can attach files to your reply). Then not only me, but other experts can also analyze a trace and provide help.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

These are trace files.

We really appreciate any help you can provide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are other trace files.

Thanks.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

I'm sorry, even though I can extract files that you attached, they are not very well readable. Can you please send me the original XPI Inspector trace (mail at Vadim.Klimov@gmail.com)?

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim

Yesterday I sent it, thanks a lot.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandra, I got nothing in my mailbox from you. Would you mind checking if you specified recipient address correctly? Otherwise, can you upload a complete XPI Inspector trace to some external site from where we all can download it afterwards?

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

I already shared it to you in Google Drive...

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

I was finally able to download XPI Inspector trace. Looking into details of an exception that Sandra got, the nested exception NoClassDefFoundError caught my attention:

As it can be seen, the PI system failed to find and load class org.slf4j.LoggerFactory. This class is located in one of dependency libraries that are shipped with JMS connector for RabbitMQ (slf4j-api-*.jar). Alternatively, SLF4J library can be downloaded from the official site (SLF4J). Between these two options, I would suggest you to use the one distributed with JMS connector for RabbitMQ in order to avoid any version mismatch.

Can you please deploy this library together with other libraries assembled in com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda and try again? If the error remains, please ensure that the mentioned class is properly loaded and well recognized by the PI system - you can use AS Java Telnet utility llr for this purpose, as described in .

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Finally it worked!

The problem was the missing SLF4J library itself.

Thank you so much for all you help and your timely responses to our issues.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome, Juan. Glad to know the root cause was finally identified and the problem was resolved.

Regards,

Vadim

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

There is mistype in name of the parameter JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setHost - based on the provided screenshot, it is JMS.QueueConnectionFactoryImpl.method.setHostj (with unnecessary "j" at the end).

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim,

I deleted the j character, but I still have the same issue.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check 'JMS server plugin' is installed in RabbitMQ server?

Check: by

Regards,

Nabendu.