cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two taxes on sales with an single indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru.

I need to know if is possible create an invoice (VF01) using an single indicator (defined in FI) but this indicator has two taxes (MWS and LUX). In FI using  FTXP, this indicator was  defined as following:

And  LUX process was defined as otuput tax:

Both configurations was done in FI configuration , but the effect on  a sales invoice (accounting document)  wasn't expected:

We want to kwon:

1- Is possible in SD has a single indicador but internally (FI)  this indicador was defined with two taxes?.

2- If, so, in SD to do any special configuration?

I appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Leudis Lorena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leudis,

It seems you have included only the Output Tax Condition (with account key MWS) in your Sales Pricing Procedure. You will also have to include Sumptuary Tax in  your pricing pricing with account key as LUX.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignest.

To guide our SD consultant, where I can do this? (You will also have to include Sumptuary Tax in  your pricing pricing with account key as LUX).

Thanks,

Leudis Sanjuan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leudis Lorena,

The system picks it account key for your tax condition based on SD pricing procedure, not based on tax procedure (TAXPR). That means account key MWS is assigned to your tax condition type in your SD pricing procedure. And GL account for account key MWS is maintained in OB40.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you JP, what you mentioned is correct, I am consultant SAP FI, and  I wanted to know the opinion of a consultant SD, and whether it requires by the user is viable from the sales module. Thank you for your contributions.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provided your F&C team for sales related are different or G/L account used for post sales related taxes is different.

Thanks, JP