Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am working on Proxy to SOAP synchronous scenario , when I am running in DEV its working fine  , after transport in Live , I am getting the below Error: "Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID" , but I found that all the mapping objects exists and I tried with  single repository object Cache refresh I got the below error:

Connection to system DIRECTORY using application DIRECTORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing  "http://<server>:<port>/dir/hmi_service_id_cache_notify/int?container=any" with user "PIREPUSER", Response code 401 response message is "Unauthorized"

I checked PIREPUSER having all the access and not locked ,can any body suggest.

I m using pi7.1 dual stack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183249
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Connectivity between your ESR and ID is not establishing automatically. If other Mappings are also not working you can go for system restart, it will definitely work.

Before that you can ask the Basis to check connectivity between ESR and ID is up or not.

Regards,

Rahul

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

Thank you for your response ,we did server restart couple of times but no difference,can you please  give some steps to check ESR and ID connectivity, from ID when I click connect ESR it's going to login page of ESR/Integration Builder page

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

Can any body suggest on my issue

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

Can any body suggest where to check ESR and IDC connectivity