cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material document after GR Posted via Inbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I post GR via Inbound I see that the system automatically populates the inbound delivery number in the header in the Delivery note within the material document. Is there any way to use a customized value. I have a case where at time of GR the Invoice number is known so the client would like the Invoice number to rather be used.

Currently I update the Invoice number in the Foreign Trade and customs view of the inbound but now would like it to be posted as the delivery note in material doc aswell.

Many thanks

Clayton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the field is called XBLNR Reference Document Number

As you create the receipt in reference to the inbound it is just logical to have the inbound delivery number there.

I really wonder how a receiver could know about an invoice number. Is in your company the invoice send to the person who does the goods receipt and they store it until the goods arrive?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The vendor sends the ASN and shortly after a Invoice which is stored in an add-on table. They then tie up the Inbounds with the Invoice in background and the Invoice number is updated within the Inbound. So the receiver does not know but system tied it up before the goods arrived.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This number is also used for the update of the document flow, I wouldn't touch it (especially not after having counted the OSS notes that can be found if you search with the field name in the SAP Marketplace).

But you should also search SCN, since I can find 63 discussions when using this search term: mkpf-xblnr change

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.