cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM: Custom screen - PBO and PAI values issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I searched many SCN links but couldn't find any solution for this. Below is relveant link but i am not able to understand it correctly:

I have developed a custom screen and it is triggered using standard screen pushbutton.

PBO and PAI Function modules are configured in SPRO.

Custom Screen 900

PBO :  MODULE STATUS_SSCR .

PAI:MODULE USER_COMMAND_SCCR.

I have fields GV_HUNIT and GV_MATNR on custom  screen and I want to pass display some value in GV_HUNIT and get GV_MATNR entered by user.

I am trying to write code using GV_HUNIT and GV_MATNR but it gives error  that GV_HUNIT and GV_MATNR does not exists.

Do i need to pass any parameters in PBO and PAI FM interface.

Also I am getting error - E: Function code  not defined for flow; when I navigate using custom screen.

Am my missing some thing. Please help.

Thank you.

Jit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jit,

It would required to maintain the PAI & PBO FMs against the combination of logical transaction , step and function code.

with reference to above combination, need to maintain the validation profile. in that validation profile you can give custom fields GV_HUNIT and GV_MATNR in ' validation input filed'.

these custom fields can be validate with reference to the values in the field ' validation value filed'.

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sir.

It was not allowing me to use custom variables as there declarations were missing in Function group top include.

Now I am coming across one strange issue where I have marked 1 fields as 'Required' on screen but on  entering value and pressing enter it gives error - E: Enter values in mandatory fields although I entered value.

Second time when I press the enter, this error is not shown. Please suggest where I might have done wrong.

Thanks,

Jit