cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PR_CHANGE - JPY currency amount stored multiplication of 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

We are using E-Requisition application using Webdynpro ABAP.

While saving the entered amount value for currency JPY ..

While creating the PR using BAPI_PR_CREATE , Currency amount is update with correct value.

But while change the PR with same amount using BAPI_PR_CHANGE for JPY currency --> Amount stored as multiplication of 100.

If anyone has faced similar issue, Please advice.

Regards,

Rajkumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check for an OSS note? Definitely sounds like a "bug". I have had to "manually" handle currency before in my own code. SAP stores it in an "internal" format and the currency key will then tell you/it how to "re-calculate" it for display. Usually, SAP's own code handles this input-to-output and output-to-input conversion for us. I would look for a note on it (and in the meantime, debug the code to see where it fails on the conversion).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your valuable input !..

While debugging,amount multiplication is happen in this 'BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_EXTERN_9' FM.

Before coming to this BAPI, Standard BAPI 'BAPI_CURRENCY_CONV_TO_INTERN_9' are using to convert internal format.

Please share any SAP Note, if you found... Please Guide me to resolve this problem.

Regards,

Rajkumar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Have you tried referring to SAP Knowledge Base Article 2263677 - Valuation price changes after you enter it (multiplied or divided) into a Purchase Requisition item ?

Regards,
Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

Thanks for your quick response!..

In that article is related to ME51 transaction. It is working fine in that transaction. But my requirement is, when ever i am passing the values using BAPI_PR_CHANGE for JPY and HUF currency. Remaining currency values are working fine as expected.

Please Suggest the same.

Regards,

Rajkumar.