cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain AUTO post for GR created by QA32 with MvT331

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM and WM are both available in our system. This is how we process sample inspection, first we need to create a GR with MvT331 in QA32, then create a TO for moving the stock to a sample inspection warehouse, what we would like to know is that could we set this to automatic post? I tried to maintain it in OMLR, but didn't work.

I will be very appreciate for someone who could give me some advises. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi, 331 is use as SAP standard movement from Q to sample usage to cost center during usage decision.

Do You use SAP standard WM-QM interface?

If Yes all TO will be automatically created after usage decision.

If not posting change will be generated, because system doesn't know from which BIN material should be taken. You have to process it in LU04 or use RLAUTA10 program in bacground job to create TO from posting change.

I also don't use SAP standard WM/QM interface - instead that I have special warehouse type Q, and before usage decision sample are taken from WM/BIN to this Q WM warehouse type (1 BIN with mixing allowed).

During usage decision in EXIT I'm checking quantity in this Q warehouse type and I'm creating proposal quantity for sample. After saving usage decision part stock goes to unrestricted but from main warehouse, and system know all bins which belongs to this stock, also part stock of sample from

Q WMtype (1BIN). In that case I made automatic IM/WM movements after UD.

Wojtek Adamski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojciech

Thanks so much!

I think the logic in our WM/QM module is quite like yours.

The initial stock in main warehouse is 1, then we created GR in QA32, the stock in main warehouse will be changed to Q, and the Q stock in sample inspection warehouse will be -1(negative stock).

The we will create TO manually, then the Q stock in main warehouse will 0, and the stock for putaway in sample inspection warehouse will be 1.

After we confirm the TO, all stock will be 0.

SO, in this situation, we have to created a background job for automatically TO generating, right?

mian warehouse
     (unrestricted)
mian warehouse
     (Q stock)
sample inspection   warehouse
     (Q stock)
sample inspection   warehouse
     (stock for putaway)
initial1000
QA3201-10
TO created00-11
TO confirmed0000

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

To be honest, I don't understand Your logic.

The main problem in WM/QM sampling is to store information about bins from which material is taken to sample usage.

Delivery consist 10 pallets, each 1000kg. After receipts all quantity is under Q status (from IM point of view) in warehouse type NS01 in warehouse WM1.

QM person goes to sampling chamber a take 3x20g from 3 pallets. This information must be saved somewhere.

I've created warehouse type QS01 in warehouse WM1 and during sampling I'm making on RF terminal Transfer Orders (3 TO) from NS01 to QS01 3x20g one by one. I have then information about source bin from which material was taken to sample.

Quantity of sample reduces quantity in bins (after sampling You see real quantity in bins).

All quantity of sample is visible in QS01 warehouse type in WM.

From IM point of view everything is on some storage location (stock and samples).

After usage decision im preparing proposal of sample quantity in QA11 stock posting based on quantity in QS01, and rest goes to unrestricted.

After saving QA11 2 material movement are done:

321 - to unrestricted usage

331 - to sample usage

Normaly system in that case doesn't know from which bin this quantities should be taken and creates posting change notice in LU04, and user must process it manully, i mean user must choose from which bin 321 quantities should be taken and 331 also.

In my case, I know from which bin samples was taken (I have TOs from sampling), and during RELAUTA10 i give system info about it.

Best Regards

Wojciech Adaamski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Wojciech

Your answer is really elaborate, that given me a new thinking to solve my problem!

Best Regard!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Great,

write info about Your solution when it will be working

Wojtek