cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM - Service request template

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have started with exploring of solution manager itsm possibilities. I would like to define values in Service request template which should be applied to created service request. The main goal is to assign same priority, service team and knowledge articles to same problems, eg. Password reset which I´m trying to do now. I´ve proceeded in accordance with Service request management and service request fulfillment guide (Version 1.0, June 2012).

Firstly, I created Service Request template with a values we would like to apply to all password reset request, I also created and attached knowledge article to this template. Then I assigned this template as well as knowledge article to Password Reset in  Categorization Schema. If I use Password Reset Guided Procedure in Service Request part of GUI, description got overwritten from template, but the problem is,that after sending a request, other fields as Service Team, Knowledge Article etc.. are not affected. To make it easier I´m attaching printscreens.

Thank you so much for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

We have solved this issue with a BRFplus.

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try for More->Auto complete and then see if the values are there.

Thanks

Rishav

0 Kudos

Hello Rishav,

thank you for your reply. If I create new service request from my processor account and not use guided procedure (using Auto Complete) description, reason and priority get filled with predefined values. If I try to create new service request from template, also support team got filled, but knowledge article not. Using auto-complete from processor account on service request created by end users through guided procedure does not add any other required values.

Sincerely,

Jan