Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Scenario :

We are using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to change the price of an existing Sales Order based on the new price determined through BAPI_SALEORDER_SIMULATE.

Error Encountered :

• BAPI is returning that specific condition type(UTXJ) cannot be processed manually.

• When i debug the BAPI to find out the reason, it went into a Function Module called <b>PRICING_CHECK</b>. which is returning an error message <b>"CONDITION UTXJ CANNOT BE PROCESSED MANUALLY"</b>

• Because of this error the new price is not getting changed in the sale order.

• This error is occuring for 1 in 20 sale order which is changed using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.

Help Required :

• Can you gurus please tell me under what circumstances this error message would come?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the condition type controls ( V/06 ) for UTXJ, in the section allowed changes

the field possible entries > it has been marked as " D " means manual entries are not possible. This configuration is preventing you to do this.

You change it to " Manual entries are allowed " and restore it back after change. You are getting this error for 1 in 20 orders because that particular order is attracting the UTXJ condition.

But the this configuration of manual entries not possible has been made that we maintain condition records. So I request you to upload the this condition value first and then try changing the remaining things you want to by the BAPI.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sadhu,

Thanks for the reply,

I get this type of errors as i said, for only few orders. Of the orders which are successfully changed by BAPI also has condition type UTXJ.

So can't been able to single out that order with UTXJ has this error.

Just to tell you, This is happening in Live Server, If i replicate the same scenario in QTY and try to run the BAPI, it is working fine...

The config. for this condition type in QTY and PRD is one and the same.

Just not able to understand why it works in one server and does not work in another.

Kindly through up some more light on it.

Rgds

VIVEK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as i understand it works in QTY because , the condition records for the sales order combination are available, where as in live server they might not be available.

Since the contrl at condtion type for UTXJ is set as manual entries not allowed, its throwing an error. Pl check.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

The condition record for the sales order is maintained appropriately.

When we tried to debug the BAPI we found out that BAPI is getting into a function module called 'PRICING_CHECK' which is giving the error "UTXJ Cannot be processed manually"

In the function module there is a comment which states that:

<b>When the condition record is read, KOMV-KBETR is filled. If

KHERK = space this happens before the field transport of the

manual input. So if no transport happens the KBETR is wrong.

At records with no scales the value has to be kept in mind.</b>

Can any body tell what does this mean and when does this happen.

Rgds

VIVEK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well first thing is the UTXJ is determined from the tax code from FTXP assigments. If your filling the values for UTXJ maually then this will not work. You need to have a work around from abap to override this.

Reward points if this helps

Thanks,

kamal