Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity update in J1IDEPOTSTOCK1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SAP system with component SAP_APPL release as 470.

Materials are procured in Plant which is marked as a Depot under excise settings.

GRN is done without excise and subsequently the excise invoice is booked in J1IG using the material document generated which updates RG23D.

Also the material is sold by usual sales process, Sales Order, Outbound delivery, PGI, Outgoing excise invoice by J1IJ and Billing VF01.

The transaction J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 which should update the inward and outward entries is not updating the same.

I am pasting a screen shot below for your reference. First line is generated upon receipt and second is for sales.

J_1IRG23D register is getting updated for receipt and sales with quantity.

There are two things which I am not able to understand

1. Why J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 is not working as expected? Is it because of older version of SAP?

I tried searching for OSS notes, but could not any

2. RG23D register, I am unable to extract in J2I5, It is showing a red mark when tried to extract.

Please advise.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one observation to share with you.

I checked in a different SAP system with the following scenarios

1. GRN posting in DEPO plant with excise update in MIGO only, This is updating J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 as desired

2. GRN posting in DEPO plant without excise update in MIGO and excise invoice booking using the material document in J1IG. This is not updating J1IDEPOSTOCK1

The system in which I tried is at EHP7 version.

So there seems to be some issue with J1IG.

I tried searching for SAP note but I couldn't get any.

0 Kudos

If you have checked it correctly both the scenarios, you may raise an message to SAP.