cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Delivery when Sales order is created based on shipping point

0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is when the sales order is posted,it will do an immediate outbound delivery based on specific shipping point.

I know that the immediate delivery can be handled or done thru VOV8 but it is based on order type.

Here I need to validate one more with Shipping point, only particular shipping point this automation delivery document creation should be done and all other cases the manual process will be carried out.

If there is any user exit or enhancement, kindly provide.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I think if you schedule job on the VL10C  transaction for shipping points whichever you want( it can be executed once a hour in the background or you could determine the time), it will be best solution for that. The another option is to define a output type. and put the changes  into output routine program.. When output is triggered, the delivery could be created for relevant shipping point.

I could not suggest to make development on user exits for that.

Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

0 Kudos

Hi Engin,

Thanks for your suitable solution. It looks fine but can you guide me how to assign the routine program? is there any existing routine programs exists to map my solution (coding part)?

Require some technical helps.

Regards//

0 Kudos

Hi Engin,

In VOFM, where the new routine should be created, as all I know that if we pass sy-subrc = 0 it will proceed the next process (ex: output trigger) further and if sy-subrc NE 0, then it won't.

Here I need to stop the automatic delivery document creation if the shipping point is not valid.

Kindly advise.

Regards//

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaja,

You do not have to  use VOFM transaction. The routine which I mentioned is output program. Initially,a custom program will be created by developer. Then creation of outbound delivery BADI  will be set in custom program. BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_SLS could be used. Nonetheless, when you saved the sales order, the output will be triggered, output program will call above BAPI. Finally, OBD will be created. That is my approach.

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Engin,

Thanks for clarifying it again,

Understood that, make it as Z for the output type driver program in NACE and write my requirement in the corresponding routine program. Is it?

Tell me how this one works as Lakshmipathi suggested above.

Since the delivery document will be created only to the items which are valid to the shipping point (ex:0020) and other items are to be omitted / deleted. It can be achieved in the Exit program MV50AFZ1 so the items will be removed from the LIPS table which are shipping point <> 0020.

Instead writing a full BAPI program, it will works with an immediate delivery document creation based on SO type.

Regards//

0 Kudos

Hi Engin,

What parameters are to be filled in NACE for V1 Application which triggers the output.

Medium?

Program - Z custom program

Form routine-?

Form-?

Kindly advise.

Regards//

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaja,

Good question. Below combinations could be used as if we are sending data with interface. But our goal will be triggering  creation of delivery. This will only keep our data. In fact, it could be asked to your technical consultant.

Application   V1         

Transm. Medium A Distribution

Program : RSNASTED

Form Routine : ALE_PROCESSING

Coming to Lakshmipathi's suggestion, to be quite honest, I am not sure how it will work. You have sales order processing and there are shipping points selection.

Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP in include MV50AFZ1

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

This userexit will be performed or called during Delivery posting/creation but my requirement is the delivery document creation is required or not based on the shipping point in the sales order posting.

Regards//