cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ITS/BSP or Web Dynpros can be started via SICF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new ITS service, generated the screens and did the maintenance in SICF. But when I tested the service, the logon screen is coming up, but afterwards I get the ie error message: The website cannot display the page...

When I checked other services, like BSPs, other ITS etc., no one is working and I always get the same error. I think, after new service packs some settings might have been changed.

Does anyone know what the issue is and how to solve it?

Thank you & best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Please uncheck "Show friendly HTTP error messages" in your IE: Tools -> Internet Options -> "Advanced" tab -> "Browsing" section -> "Show friendly HTTP error messages" checkbox.

This will allow you seeing the actual 500 error message that is coming from the ICM.

If you are facing this error in more than one SAP web technology (BSP, Web Dynpro ABAP, ITS services), then I would guess that this might be a configuration issue, maybe involving table HTTPURLLOC (a wild guess).

You can also record a Fiddler trace, which should give you more hints about what is going on in the system.

At last, but not least, maybe you can check the ICM trace file (dev_icm, via ST11 or via SMICM), the system log (SM21) or even the work process trace files (dev_wXX, via ST11).

Kind regards,

Cris

Answers (0)