cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default collapse of menu structure in the ITS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

By default the different menu trees in the ITS web screens are expanded - does anyone know if it is possible to change this, so that some of them by default is collapsed? For example the Application Monitors would be nice to have collapsed instead of expanded by default.

BR DM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems to problem with the Standard / Custom Roles attached using PFCG transaction to the User profile.

<b>Ask you BASIS team to help you out in this case.</b>

<u>Here are the detailed steps in the links below -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again.

Then it's out of my league, I am affraid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PFCG to change the role, then click the Personalization tab. I just double click the object, and then I can easily tick it.

I am doing this in our development client, as this has to be transported to the other clients, perhaps this is why you cannot change it? It has to be in the DEV client...

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hum... no i have a SRM50 dev system too....

Kind regards

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPERS_BROWSERMENU in the Personalization menu of the desired role should be ticked, then it works!

Thanks very much.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

In change mode, how do you "tick" it ?

Nothing happens when i double click on SPERS_BROWSERMENU...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Application Monitor is displayed because of the role"SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR".

Also You can very well control the MENU which is to be dispalyed on the Left hand side of the screen based on the ROLES which are assigned to the User.In trascn PFCG,see the tab "MENU".

And Whether you want the LEFT side Menu to be Collapsed or not will depend on the individual user.If he collapses the Menu after he logs in and then if he logs off,the second time when he logs in he will see the Menu in the "Collapsed" form only.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.