cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering default search data in BBP_POC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

When using extended search for purchase orders in Process Purchase Orders, does anyone know of a way to fill some of the fields with default values? I am thinking for example the "Requester" field could by default be filled with the particular user's BP number instead of them searching for other than their own purchase orders. Can some sort of BAdI do this? Any ideas?

BR DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SRM 4.0, server 5.0. I would like the field Requester to be default filled with the particular user's BP number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Have you found the solution of this?

Thanks!

Cindy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy.

No, not yet really - do you have any hints?

BR Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see if the foll note helps in some way:

Note 976300 - Default field value selection criteria BBPCF02/BBPCF03

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha.

Well, seemed to be interesting, but this only goes for the goods receipt processes - perhaps there is some kind of note for Process Purchase Orders (BBP_POC)?

Anybody had any success by entering default search criteria for BBP_POC? Take the example where a shopper would like to search only his own purchase orders, then he would like the field with Requestors to be filled with his BP number by default - the purchasers themselves do not know their BP number, so a default solution would seem logical to me, so I cannot believe that noone else has ever had a similar request?

BR Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we did this buy setting an enharcement in the program SAPLBBP_PO_UI_ITS in subroutine SET_SEL_VALUES at the last

The code that changes the correct table: (you need the partner guid for the user )

Read table ET_SEARCH_FIELDS into wa_et_search_fields with key FIELD_NAME = 'REQUESTOR_GUID'.

wa_et_search_fields-FIELD_CONTENT = wa_but000-PARTNER_GUID.

modify ET_SEARCH_FIELDS from wa_et_search_fields index sy-tabix.

Just be aware of that SAP does not support errors when you change the standard functions.

Edited by: Lisa Marie Simonsen on Jan 11, 2008 10:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

There is a OSS note available for saving the search fields in the BBP_POC transaction.

You have to enter the search criteria once (in your case requestor) then it will save that field, later whenever you use BBP_POC for search this field will get populated by default.

Please look at the following OSS notes which will help in resolving your issue to some extent :

Note 1082123 - BBP_POC - saving search criteria fields

Note 1128758 - BBP_POC: Search Issue in Purchase Order

Note 1086891 - BBP_POC search incorrect for user maintained in txn PFCG

I think the first OSS note will help your cause.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ? Waht all fields you want to default values ?

I have not tried this. Anyways, you can try it out.

The following Business Add-Ins [BADIs] are triggered ->

<u>BBP_PD_SDLN_BADI

BBP_SCREENVARIANT

BBP_DESC_MAPPING_ICC </u>

Do let me know, incase still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul