cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 on-premise 1511: Fiori Cash Position Details replacing FF7A: what about scaling and incrementing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

In the simplification document at the top of page 214 it states that FF7A is replaced by the Cash Position Detail app.

I have a number of requirements for this app, and I wonder whether I simply can't find them:

In FF7A I could use "Increment" to see values by an incremented number of days (e.g. increment 7 would show me cash position every 7 days), and I can use "scaling" to display values with fewer visible digits (e.g. show £1000 as £1)

Does this functionality exist in the Fiori app? How can customers have this benefit?

In the Fiori app is seems increment is set at 1, and I can't find a setting to change this and therefore the maximum number of days I see at a time is 7 in sequence (i.e. one week)

And as for scaling, I can't find this anywhere, and can't work out what the default is, but I assume it will show the full values, no scaling.

Customers need scaling and incrementing, but as FF7A isn't available in S/4HANA, what can they do with the Fiori app??

Thank you,

Lindsay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way to resolve this is to go to the user settings.

You can set the scaling there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark!

I've found the scaling as you said, under user setting:

Anyone got any ideas for the "increment" functionality?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised an incident with SAP around this and they responded with the following:

"Hello, Ms Stanger:

It is not the feature in new cash position details, we will consider this in future development.
Thank you."
17.05.2016 03:21:52 GMTUK

I don't know if/when this feauture might be implemented, but I think many customers will find it very difficult to be productive without it. I hope it will be a high priority development sometime soon, but I will close this question for now, as the answer is that the feature doesn't exist.

Answers (0)