Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display DO number

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

When i create DO through VL10B then after save system do not display DO Number at Bottom . It is displaying msg " please see log information about creating  deliveries"

My Requirement is to display DO Number at the time of DO cretion through VL10B in place of following msg.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that your requirement is well thought-out?

VL10B is used for creating multiple documents, not a single one.

What is the problem just to press the log button and see the log there?

Even if you manage to get all delivery numbers from the log, it can happen that you cannot fit all information in your message, because I think there is a limitation on how many characters you can have there.

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina

Is their any T-code which perform same function( Do against purchase order in case of STO )for Single PO. So that user can see the DO Number at the time of DO creation for Stock Transfer Order (STO).

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, there is no dedicated standard transaction for creating deliveries from a single PO item.

What is the reason not to use the log button and get the delivery number from there?

Another thing - why should the user create the documents one by one? This does not seem efficient.

Did your solution architect and the BPLs actually approve that?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello P Puri,

There is no standard Transaction that displays the Delivery number for a STO when created by VL10B.

I am sure you already know but the Delivery number is available in Purchase Order history tab and user can drill down from there.

As far a standard transactions are concerned, none of them can display the Delivery number the way you need.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member261747
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Thanks for your support.As issue is resolved as you suggested.

There is a field in VL10B Name sales document ,I do not know it is customized or standard but it display DO Number for some time.But it Does not save data in that field.