cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile name contain junk values(????) in Internet Explorer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue of junk values in tiles name .

In Production system If I login in Chinese or Japanese language ,I get junk values (????) in Tiles name containing the Chinese character.

Screenshot is attached with the name "Tile name with junk values" .However in the development system it works fine.

On analysis we find that we have different browser version in production and development system.

In Production system we are  at  IE11 version 11.0.30,while

at Development system we are at IE11 version 11.0.22 .

While reading some of the blog I noticed that it may be the problem of security certificate that browser need to include in order to support some of the Chinese/Japanese characters.Please confirm me on the same.

Request you to please confirm on the browser version supported in order to get proper translation.

Your help is highly appreciated.

regards,

Riya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210621
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Try to clear cache of the browser. Sometime changes don't reflects in the output and browser refers old data from cache.

- Regards,

Ketan

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

We are still facing the same issue for Chinese characters.

And strange is its only tile tiles that have problem. The rest of all ( tile subtitles , group names)  seen properly in Chinese.

Can you please suggest?

Regards

Sheetal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Please upload a screenshot. It helps we understand the issue correctly.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

What was the test result when you connect to the production system from IE11 version 11.0.22?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your quick response.

We have tested in Production system with IE11 version 11.0.22 and  all the tiles name are displaying properly with Chinese characters as well.

Regards,

Riya