cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods/Bonus Buy for a Group of Products

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement for free goods will be given when a certain requirement is meet. The thing is, the requirement are as follows:

Buy:
2 carton(s) of A+ 2 carton (s) of B+ 2 carton (s) of C …….
Get
α carton(s) of D

Buy:
X amount of A+ Y amount of B+ Z anount of C …….
Get
α carton(s) of D

I was thinking of using standard master data/condition records and just use a user-exit for the processing. I've been searching my brain for where to store the master data/condition record.

For the first one I'm thinking of use the bonus buy, but we wont activate it, just a place to store. But the value-based is more challenging.

If you have any inputs kindly let me know. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately the scenarios that you described is not supported in the standard SAP system.

Free goods are only supported on a 1:1 relationship. This means that one sales order item can only lead to one free item. So the system cannot handle buying multiple materials and getting another material for free, no matter it is quantity based or value based.

As you already known, N:1 or 1:N or N:N free goods determination is supported by IS - Retail (SAP- Bonus Buy).

So, to meet your requirement, it is necessary to develop your own modifications.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin