cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with GeoTagging feature of SAP WM 6.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on GeoTagging feature of SAP WM 6.3 and having the following issue. The SMP server is Version: 3.0.10.6 and the GIS server is having ArcGIS 10.4 version.

When I select the option "GeoTag from map" on the Work Order detail screen, I can see the map getting loaded on the screen. However, I do not see the buttons (POINT|POLYLINE|POLYGON) which will allow me to choose a particular location on the map.

I have specified the following setting in the Config panel for this app.

GIS_COMMON      PREF_EDIT_ALLOWED_GEOMETRY_EQUIPMENT                         POLYLINE

GIS_COMMON      PREF_EDIT_ALLOWED_GEOMETRY_FUNCTIONALLOCATION       POLYGON

GIS_COMMON      PREF_EDIT_ALLOWED_GEOMETRY_NOTIFICATION                     POINT|POLYLINE|POLYGON

GIS_COMMON      PREF_EDIT_ALLOWED_GEOMETRY_WORKORDER                      POINT|POLYLINE|POLYGON

GIS_COMMON      PREF_EDIT_ENABLED                                                                    True

Let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks,
Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

For iOS, the images for selecting point, line and polygon when geotaging from the map were omitted from the Open UI control build.  I would suggest contacting support regarding getting those images assuming you are on iOS.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your inputs Bill.

Yes, I am working on iOS client (iPad specifically).

Do I need to raise the OSS ticket to get those images?

Thanks,
Ram

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Correct

Answers (0)