cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access request in End user screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we want to customize the Access Request in END USER LOGIN. I tried to customize the access request like disabling of few fields which is not necessary for us through SE80 and the changes are reflected in Nwbc--> Access request but not in END USER LOGIN--> Access request.

Please advice how to disable fileds in access request in END USER LOGIN.

In SE80 admin mode i disabled fields in GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION. when i try to open the GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION_EU it is not displayed in admin mode. Please suggest how to disable the fields in Access Request which is opened through End User Logon.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Did you get chance to check the below doc

Hope this helps  you

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

I followed this thread  and modified access request, approver screens.  But when i login as end user and click on access request,  then the changes are not reflected. These changes are effective in nwbc--access request.

Please suggest how to make un necessary fields disable in end user login-- access request.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you are testing GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION_EU from SICF,

In the URL window of the browser you need to append &SAP-CONFIG-MODE=X at the end and press Enter. This will take you to customizing mode.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Yes it worked for me when i appended the string. The same is mentioned in baithi reply.. But some hw today i tried snd it is succesfull.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

The post you shared is useful and changed accordingly.

Some how i forgetten to remove # from the url. So not able to perform the activity. It worked now. Thanks a lot

Regards

Ravi

Answers (0)