cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Scripts & Tables

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there documentation anywhere that contains all of the SAP scripts that come with IDM and what all they do? For that matter, while I've seen the documentation on the various views in IDM, what about the tables? Is there documentation anywhere that lists what each table contains?

Juse curious on how to get more granular with IDM information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brandon.

Short answers: Nope and Nope.

Longer answers: Both change on a fairly regular basis, and while some documentation exists in the scripts and (amongst others) there's no central repository of this information.

This is also a form of protection -- to keep prying fingers from breaking stuff.  Your best bet is to post your questions here or via OSS note.

Matt

brandonbollin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I was afraid that would be the answer. I was just hoping that maybe there was something I missed while going through the documentation page. It would just be helpful to know exactly what all this information is so that I can better pull information I need. The scripts I can mostly do without but the tables, that would be super nice to have.

In related news, there will probably be a post here soon about how to pull historical information. 

Answers (0)