cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for SAP on a standalone windows server

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SLC and the Sell side systems are installed in DMZ, not joined to the Windows domain. The servers are Windows 2012 R2. In our landscape, for all other systems, installed in LAN, we have in place, SSO using Microsoft Kerberos SSP. The customer wants to use the same technology for the Sell Side system as well. I know we can use SNC for Standalone windows servers using SNC Client encryption but SSO is not possible without the SAP Single Sign on , for which the customer does not have a license .

Can someone tell me if it is possible to setup SSO using the Microsoft kerberos wrapper library using Local accounts and a keytab, the way it can be done for unix systems. I haven't been able to find any evidence so far but would like an expert opinion. SAP will not support as the Microsoft Kerberos SSP is an unsupported product as far as SAP is concerned w.r.t Single Sign on.

Regards

Joyee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joyee,

Please check:

Single Sign-On with Microsoft Kerberos SSP - User Authentication and Single Sign-On - SAP Library

The steps are described here for the implementation.

It is supported, but it is important to point out what is in the SAP support scope in the scenario, and what is supported by the vendor.

Best Regards,

Peter