Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer between E stock and own stock

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have checked the forum but failed to find my answer. Pls advise the below. Thx.

Requirements:

disconnect E stock with the current sales order number, then connect this stock with new sales order number.

My questions about front-end operations:

1. What is the normal processing in SAP? Pls provide details steps with Tcodes.

2. I tried to process as below. But I hit Message No. L2030. If my process below is correct, how to solve the error?

My process:

1. transfer E stock to own stock by using MB1B, movement type 411 E

2. LT06: enter the material doc generated by process 1, then an error message "

You have not selected any data for the material document xxx

Message No. L2030".

3. transfer own stock to E stock by using MB1B, movement type 412 E. (This is not done due to the error in process 3)

Remarks:

The above transfer is made, or to be made in the same warehouse number & same storage location.

I have little idea about WM/MM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB1B

LS24

LU04

After you complete lu04 and create TO for PCN, Then material will remove from special stock to unrestricted.

Thank you,

G.Mohan Naidu.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

Thx for your advice.

If using LT06, I I hit the error Message No. L2030 as mentioned in my first thread. On the initial screen of LT06, there are 2 boxes for the field "material document". Believe material document number & line item number should be entered. No matter what line item number, for example 1 or 2, the error message keeps popping.

If it's solved, how to connect the stock to new sales order? MB1B 412 E?

Pls help.

Hi Jurgen,

Thx for your advice.

LU04 shows no posting change for my materials.

Would you pls provide more details as I mentioned I have little idea about MM/WM?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

post screenshot from LS24

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you are changing the Stock category from E to Own stock, the goods movement should generate a posting change notice.

Please check it in  LU04. Input Warehouse number and Warehouse movement type and in Status of Posting change tab, Select "Status:Open" check box and execute it. It will display the Open PCN's.

You can later convert PCN to TO using LT05 provided if it is not already converted and confirmed.

In addition, PCN can also be converted to TO using Create transfer order option in LU04 transaction code.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

L2030 is clearly an error message from the WM module.

Your MM part is already done.

How did you arrive at "It is said LT06 should be used" ?

You have to distinguish between transfer order and a posting change.

Changing the special stock indicator does not mean that you have to physically move your stock, so it is usually a posting change, and posting changes are processed for example in LU04

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh, Sai,

Thx for your prompt reply.

The requirement is to disconnect E stock with sales order first. At that time, new sales order is not created. So I have to transfer E stock to own stock or other status. Normally which status we use, own stock?

After 411 E, MMBE shows the E stock is transferred to unrestricted. LS26 shows the E stock connecting with the current sales order number. It is said LT06 should be used. That's why my process 2 is LT06. Is it the normal process to use LT06, or is there any other simple options which follows the normal processing?

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Call transaction LT06 and create TO against material document

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check whather your material is WM managed or not and please check .Does your transfer MB1B create a TR ? Please check once you did the 411 e if it increased your normal UR stock . Regards,

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Call transaction MB1B and transfer sale order stock to sale order stock with movement type 413 E