Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in 2D & 3D Viewers when opened in SAP GUI 740

srinesh_chandra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a custom transaction that uses CL_GUI_CONTROL 2D Viewer and its markup Tool to create a stamp over a picture. The stamp has a particular background color font and text color for each operation.

The background color is visible when created in SAP GUI 720 but not able to create with color in SAP GUI 740.

This image is for reference, the color is missing

the text is being placed on the image using the editor

The Stamp is created this way, and color is being passed.

method SET_PROPERTY is not responding to this annotation

Kindly suggest a solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinesh,

the mentioned class is used by the ECL Viewer application that is the integrated viewer in the SAP system.

Could you please check if you have to latest ECL Viewer version installed on your PC? Because with previous versions the ECL Viewer was shipped also with the SAPGUI CD but since SAPGUI 740 it has to be installed separately.

Best regards,

Christoph

srinesh_chandra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I have got the installation checked, ECL Viewer 7.0 is installed with SAP GUI 740.

The method set_property is working fine if i change the font size or type or color but i am unable to highlight the word. this piece of code was written when we were using 720 now all the systems are upgraded to 740 and it ceased working. When i checked in 720 again its working fine as expected.

Regards,

Srinesh Chandra