cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo MDG-F DELETED OF Data Model

0 Kudos

Hi People,

As per a document here, I deleted OF DM, so that the new Data Model OG would be used well..

Deleting Data Model 0F - Master Data Governance for Financials - SAP Library

Now I get an error that no active version of OG exists.. Is there a way to undo deletion of OF or how to make OG usable?

OG is activated, but does not display in SA38-> USMD_DATA_MODEL report..

Says no active version of OG exists here.. Is there we can do to undo the deletion of OF so that OG works well??

Thanks,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate the 0G data model again and check. You have to delete the 0F version and then only you can work on 0G.

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes Kiran... OF Data model is deleted here vai USMD_DELETE_MODEL report. But in Edit Data model, I am unable to do so..

Nor can I delete OF Data model nor can I use OG now..

Am i deadlock condition

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why you want to delete it from edit data model? Keep it as it is. Make sure that Active Version -0G data model is Same and 0F data model - None.

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Hmmm... but how do we keep OF active version as None...

And other thing, the system behaves like OG no longer exists.. just could be viewed in Edit data model screen, but cannot executse in USMD_DATA_MODEl or use it in any UI or Change Request..

is there a way to get back OG??? Btw Thanks Kiran for helping me out..

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nisha

Use program - USMD_DELETE_DATA_MODEL again and delete active version of 0G and 0F both. Once done, activate 0G data model again and see if the issue has been resolved or not.

Kiran

former_member726960
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we are not able to see OG data model also then what needs to be done?

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa

former_member360870
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

in that case I would recommend to follow the online-help for configuring MDG-F:

https://help.sap.com/viewer/087e80d208384ab5b6533e8b1ec5c141/MDG92.SP05/en-US/a16212b57a73498da969c3...

Regards,
Attila