cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP System Generated Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

In SAP S&D when we have a sales, in the predefined format (Header, layout) the details are captured from the sales Order like Bill to, Ship to, material, qty price etc and an invoice is generated.

Is it possible to generate a manual invoice from SAP(predefined format (Header, layout) but with specific information. like in case of charge back invoicing. Also I may need to follow a predefined invoice number series for such like of information.

What I am looking is a screen where i can input the customer details, expense details and once saved it should generate an invoice copy and sent out the mail to Customer email id.

Thanks for your support.

SJ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say you want to enter customer details what kind of details you want to enter, in fact you can maintain all piece of information in customer master  record and fetch the same in mail copy which you want to send to your customer via output config with some development. If you fell still you required some additional details anyhow then you can use text config for the same and values can be maintained.

For expense details you can maintain the same at condition level with help of condition type as per your requirement and same can be fetched on your mail copy via output config with some development.

Many Thanks.

Sumeet Sah