cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWIFT Integration : Transaction Counter in .par File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team ,

We are working with SWIFT integration using the standard mapping provided under the package .

Scenario is File to File , PI picks up the SEPA payment file from Al11 and sends It to SswiftNet.

The Input SEPA file has tag with the value of transaction counter .It is the standard tag generated by BCM system .

I have done the configurations in PI Channel , Module by Adding TransactionCounter parameter and value to true.

Ideally , the .par file should have the transaction counter tag as output xml. but we are not able to get .

We also reached to SAP asking for solution. And they have mentioned that they don't support it.

Any other alternative , through which PI can read the Tag and place the in the output xml.

challenge is Input file is xml but as it comes to PI it calls  for FileActConversionToSwiftModule.

This module encrypts the payload.

there changes in the mapping is a challenge again . Let me know if any other ways to achieve it .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mithali,

This data must come from your source system (BCM). To gather it from source, you need to implement the following note in your BCM system.

1459263 - Note 1304387 - SWIFT: Transaction counter

Please let me know if you need more help on this.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

We got in touch with SAP team reference with this note. They said , it does not support.

Any other way through which we can pass the tag value in the .par file.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mithali,

What is the reason, SAP says it is not valid in your case? Is it because of your ECC version being below ECC 6 EHP 4?

Anyways, you need to do some customization in the enhancement provided in this note. You can add the Transaction Counter field along with all other fields. Also you need to change the message type in PI system.

You need to copy the standard Message type and match it with new structure.

Regards,

Nitin