Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Stock in Transit Category not visible in In Transit Key figure

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's ,

I want the Intransit key figure to populate CS category orders. I have gone through multiple posts on this and the response is to add it to ATD receipts key figure and Stock Category group at location master but none works.Is macro the only option?

I have category group ATR for ATD receipts key figure and i have added to that group , i have also added it to IT1 category group which already has EI and AH categories.But still i do not see the intransit key figure populated by CS category orders. Your response is appreciated.

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am unclear on your question. 

The intransit key figure 9AITRAN does not populate CS category orders.   It will show stock that is intransit.  If you have stock intransit of ATP Category CS, verified from product view, then yes add the ATP Category group CS to the ATP Category Group IT1 for the aggregate.  Normally IT1 already contains CS

Why are you mentioning ATD receipts key figures.  That has nothing to do with the intransit key figure.

Ken

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ken,

I want the Stock in transit of category CS to be populated in In transit Key figure. By default IT1 has only AH and EI. Adding CS to the IT1 category group is not solving the problem. There are posts in SDN which asks one to add it to ATD category group to achieve the above but even that is not working.

Regards,

Nick

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So you confirmed you have a stock element visible in product view of ATP Category CS?

I think SAP does not include it as it is not peggable.  You already have a PO representing the incoming supply.  So if SNP 'saw" the intransit inventory it would be double counted.

Did you try creating a macro to read the stock of ATP Category CS?

Ken