Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type R100 and Item Category Assignment ZTAN

former_member462798
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Expert and SAP Guru,

Currently, am creating a new Item Category ZTAM by copying Item Category ZTAN. and have the Item Category Assignment done according to the print screen below.

I have even replace ZTAN with ZTAM in the Item Category Assignment, however only ZTAN can call up condition type R100 during SO creation and not ZTAM.

Wondering what can be done for ZTAM to call condition type R100 during SO creation and I have even create one new condition type R200 by copying from R100 and looking forward to have the item category ZTAM to map with condition type R200 during SO creation.

I have done all the necessary config and yet not able to get the correct condition type accordingly.

Kindly share your thought.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonard,

I'm bit confused. Why???

1. Why you want Item Category ZTAM to call condition type R100?

2. Why to copying a Custom Item Cat ZTAN is referenced for creating another custom Item Cat?

3. What will be Condition Type R200 (non standard condition type)?

Basically, automatic determination of Condition Type R100 in sales order, which is related to free goods determination happens based on TCode VBN1. And best Item Category to refer for that is Item Cat TANN. Not a copy of TAN.

If this doesn't help you, then please elaborate your requirement clearly.

Thanks, JP

former_member462798
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Kindly refer to the answer as stated below.

1. Why you want Item Category ZTAM to call condition type R100?

The reason is because i want to know how ZTAN can call condition type R100 while ZTAM cannot.

2. Why to copying a Custom Item Cat ZTAN is referenced for creating another custom Item Cat?

Cause currently ZTAN is calling R100 which R100 G/L assignment is not the desire G/L. Due to there are transaction that using ZTAN with R100, the G/L cannot be changed and that's why ZTAN is being copied so that it can be used to call a new condition type R200 with the desired G/L assigned to it.

3. What will be Condition Type R200 (non standard condition type)?

R200 is copied from R100.

Basically, automatic determination of Condition Type R100 in sales order, which is related to free goods determination happens based on TCode VBN1. And best Item Category to refer for that is Item Cat TANN. Not a copy of TAN.

There isn't any data maintained in T-code VBN3 after a checking is done there.

Yes you are right ZTAN is copied from TANN.

Since user requirement to have R100 to be posted to the desire G/L, I have to create R200 with the same function of R100, then assigned the desired G/L to R200.

Since item category ZTAN is calling R100, I am trying to use the same method but use item category ZTAM and then combine with condition type R200 with the desire G/L code assigned.

As a result of that, do you have any advise how that ITEM Category ZTAM can be auto populated Condition Type R200 in the SO creation.

Please advise.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Answers (0)