cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I config the Authentication for Agentry in SMP 3.0 cockpit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want to moving my Agentry project from 6.0.x to SMP 3.0.

My old Agentry 6.0.x project, system connection is "HTTPXMLConnection", look the pic.

Now in SMP 3.0,how can I config the authentication?

Best Regards,

Xin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Xin,

The authentication you are looking at is for clients connecting to the SMP server not for the application connecting to the backend (HTTPXML).

The closest match to Agentry 6 will be to select default for the security profile which will let Agentry be responsible for authenticating users just like under Agentry 6.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I select the default for the security profile.Then transmit in ATE,show the "Invalid Password for bfs" dialog.(bfs->user id)

Error dialog:

The back end config in cockpit:

Authentication config:

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Under SMP3 you should now be using the ATE that is bundled as part of the Agentry Editor.  I suggest getting the latest SMP3 SDK (SP12) and using the Editor plugin / ATE to do your testing.  The standalone ATE has been replaced with the integrated version.

Also, I am assuming you imported your Agentry 6 application into an SMP3 Editor and published to your SMP3 server.  There are changes in the protocols that require this.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

I have already changed the protocols of transmit in eclipse,look the pics.

I want to know why always alert "Invalid password for [userid]"?My back end config error or authentication error?

Why can I download the latest SMP3 SDK (SP12)?

-Xin

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can download the SMP3 SDK from the Service Marketplace if you have an account and you are authorized for the product.  If not you will need to check within your organization to determine who is authorized to download.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I only can see the SMP3 SDK(SP3) what I was using.

I alse want to know why always alert "Invalid password for [userid]"?My back end config error or authentication error?

-Xin

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if you can login to the back end without any issues with the user name and password.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu