Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i need to design an interface which is B2B integration ,

the flow is something like this : DME system will generate XML file and will place it in application server

:Then PI system needs to pick the file and need to send to Bank gateway in XML format

: Bank gateway will send the XML file response soon that needs to be sent back to PI in XML format

Partner core sytem -> business connector ----------> 128 bit SSL session over the internet---> XML format -> Bank B2B gateway -> bank core system

in return -> bank core system will give response soon -> Bank B2B gateway-> xml document -> 28 bit SSL session over the internet-> business connector->Partner core sytem .

some info below pls:

• Bank partner is always the initiator of B2B Gateway requests; the following sections will address the message formats for each service that are required as request/response between the partner’s Business Connector and the B2B Gateway application.
  • B2B Gateway is not a Web Services system, but similar, it accepts XML data (and digital signature) through HTTPS Post requests with passing 1 or 2 parameter in the request as you will see later.
  • B2B uses 3 layers of security:
    • SSL Link to encrypt requests and replies goes in the media between both sides.
    • Digital Signature of the sensitive data posted.
    • Static Public IP address required by the partner to grant access to it at the firewall and amplification level.

i need  your help on the above.

Regards

sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

From the description i feel, Bank Partner is nothing but your ECC system. This scenario seems to be a familiar scenario and there is no new things to be done for this.

Please follow the below steps, to do this -

1. Enable HTTPs in your SAP PI system.

2. Get the certificates from your bank, preferably CA signed and upload the chain (Root CA, Intermediate CA, Main Certificate) in to the TrustedCAs keystore view

3. Get the URL for Bank Gateway server. Open the SAP PI port to allow the connection from the bank gateway, as you receive response for your request. Also ask your Bank Gateway to allow PI system IP address to connect.

4. Use SOAP receiver or HTTP receiver based on the structure of the data. Use the HTTPs URL provided by the bank.

5. Implement the signature. Please go through below blog of mine, try to implement the signature using the reference blogs mentioned in my blog. If the reference blogs are not feasible, then you can implement using java mapping.

Regards,

Nitin