cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading data from tables SXMSCLUP and SXMSCLUR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In BI 7.0, there is no Delta Q for loading XML data. We are using a functional module in ABAP proxy, to push data from XI directly into BI PSA.So in the PSA, we get the records which have successfully reached.

But for the failed records, we can see them in XML format in the tcode :SXMB_MONI.

Now, my requirement is to extract the primary key of the data in the payload and create a csv file, saying that this records have failed.

For that, i found that the data is stored in tables SXMSCLUP and SXMSCLUR, but in Hexadecimal format, i.e. kind of encrypted.

I was wondering how to extract and read this data... that too, only 1 field in the data?

In SDN there is a post which gives some Java classes, but i was hoping if there is an easier way out, maybe in ABAP??

Any help in this would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have the problem to do this in Java. You wrote that there are some Java codings in the sdn, can you please give me a link for that?

Georg

paolo_romano2
Participant
0 Kudos

if the fm in the post

reply with the <STR_DATA>, it seems to be in base64 codified, so you could try to decode it using the fm SCMS_BASE64_DECODE_STR

hope it will help

bye

P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sushmita,

No idea about the table and how to retrieve data from those tables

My idea is you can use Fault messages in your scenario and propagate the error msg back to XI server as shown in Shabz's blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/02/fault-message-types--a-demo-part-1

Configure alerts and you will be notified about the error. Will this not suit your requirement?

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please try to see the below links

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/marian.harris/blog/2005/06/23/need-to-get-a-sap-netweaver-component-implemented-quickly-try-sap-best-practices

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/02/innovative-ways-to-use-alerts

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/access-netweaver-how-to-guides-from-one-consolidated-page

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/14/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode2

See the michal's reply and other reply also how to see the blob fields data.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chilla,

But i have already been through these posts.

As given in in michaels reply, i am able to see the data in the tables. But this data is in hexadecimal format. So even though i can see the data is in extraction.

I have looked at this link:

But i need some solution using abap.

Thanks anyways for your reply.

Sushmita