Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery with no accounting Document

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts

I am facing a problem while creating PGR of my return delivery. There us no accounting document generating and COGS showing 0 value while PGR, i am using using 653 movement type.

For OMJJ

I have check OBYC with MM guy there is no problem at G/L level.

and have following settings for item category.

Untitled.png

Beside of all that i observe 1 thing when create sale order with such material which have standard price of e.g, 100 (at material master view  accounting 1 view) it create return PGR of 100x total quantity of return order instead if actual PGI value.

Waiting for kind support.

Regards,

Adnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan,

1. What is the preceding doc for the process sales order or PO? Can elaborate the business process involved?

2. Is this process related to repair involving Item Cat IRRE? If so, are using any valuation type for these return. That means whether Accounting 1 is maintained with relevant standard/MAP value for that valuation type?

Thanks, JP

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti Sir,

I am working in a TEXTILE/APPAREL company where they are using MTO scenario. When i create delivery PGI is behaving absolutely OK. But when i create return delivery PGR is not showing any accounting document and following CO document with 0 value.

And this process is not relevant to repair Item Cat IRRE. If Accounting 1 is maintained with relevant / MAP value for that valuation type then it should create with that standard value at the time of PGI but this is infecting at the time of PGR. Well now i am using this material where price is standard at our company screenshot is attached for your reference.

Your early reply will always encouraging for me.

Regards,

Adnan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have pricing in your return order?

Thanks, JP

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Jyoti Sir,

I have following pricing in my return order.

Regards,

Adnan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Good see that EK02 is getting determined as it is related to MTO process.
  • Further, whether your returns order is created with reference to sales Order or invoice? If that created with reference to invoice, then try that with reference to Sales Order.
  • Is your material relevant for valuation type?
  • Moreover, what was requirement type that determined in your MTO process?
  • Can you also provide the screenshot from Costing 1 view from this material?

Thanks, JP

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos
  • Yes sir we are making return order with reference to invoice that is client requirement.
  • Yes sir material is relevant for valuation type.
  • Sir we are using KEK requirement tyoe for MTO process.

• Here is costing 1 view of material master.

Regards,

Adnan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you see any entry for your return order and main sales order for the material + valuation area in Table EBEW or not? Also, check Table MSSA for the material + sales order line item? Hopefully, Table-Field MSSA-KZBWS is M for your combination.

Meanwhile, if possible, can you are trying this in test system then try this return process with Sales Order reference?

Thanks, JP

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

There is table EBEW table is as above,

Regards,

Adnan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you understand the issue. In your material master accounting/costing view, you have S as Price Control. And in your return order is reflecting in Table EBEW, but your standard price is 0. And this could be b'coz system is not estimating cost in Return Order.

Now, first of all, you can try in your return sales order overview screen Extras - Costing - Recost. It should recalculate cost in return order.

If this don't help. Then again my suggest would be to try creating your return order with reference to sales order.

Thanks, JP

former_member226334
Participant
0 Kudos

First of all thanks to your valuable time sir, it has now showing in cost of goods sold.

But sir kindly tell me why there is need to again run the cost estimate at return order?

Regards,

Adnan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why automatically it is not happening? And why we have rerun the cost?

The main reason could be reference doc, which ideally should be base sales order. The sales order is the base for your requirement type. Requirement type is source cost valuation in MTO process. And you don't get requirement type in invoice. Which could be missing or got broken while referring invoice for creation of return order.

I hope that helps.

Thanks, JP

Answers (0)