cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRM specific ALE scenarios set up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please help me in setting ALE for Distribution Reseller Management(DRM) in Logistics for SAP ?

Only resource I has from the internet is ALE Scenarios - Distributor Reseller Management - SAP Library.

The above link is actually not helping me to set up ALE distribution for OLTP and DRM-ES.

How do we set up this ALE scenarios inside ECC and configure the information transfer between

OLTP & DRM_ES system ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The documentation looks clear enough to me. Naturally, one needs to know at least some basics of the IDoc interfaces to understand it. If you don't then I suggest to read some more on the basics first (like my recent book, ahem or the SCN blogs) or, if it's something urgent, get a consultant who is more familiar with such interfaces. Make sure to get some knowledge transfer from them.

Sorry but it's just not feasible to explain the whole interface configuration in detail in an SCN post.

Also not sure if this is actually part of standard SD, looks like an IS to me. If you have more specific questions you might want to check if there is more appropriate space - see Site Index link at the bottom.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jelena,

Thank you for your comments.

All the settings are customistation. No ALE settings required.

DRM module is working now.

Regards,

Jby