cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 4.0: Support Team determination via Access Sequence not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from all the documentation I've read I got the following understanding for automatically determination of Support Team via Access Sequence (well, for one possibillity at least):

- Maintain Sold-to-Party in IBase IB52, especially country attribute. DONE

- Maintain Organizational Structure in PPOMA_CRM and create Org. Units, Business Partner No. get assigned automatically. DONE

- The Organizational Unit "Support Team" has the same country attribute as the Sold-to-Party and was marked "Obj. Permitted in Determination". DONE

- In IMG under SolMan -> Sc.-Specific Settings -> Partner Det. Proc. -> Def. Partner Det. Procedure select Procedure "SLFN0001" -> Partner Functions in Procedure -> Select "Support Team" -> Details, in block "Partner Determination" under "Access Sequence" select "Organizational data: Support Team by org. model". DONE

If I now create a support message in a satellite system the Support-Team will NOT be assigned. Instead if I have a look into transaction data of the message under tab "Actions" there is an entry "When message is created, find support team responsible" with processing parameters RULE AC13200137, PARTNER_FCT SLFN0003.

This makes absolutely no sense to me, why is the determination rule 13200137 used (which contains no entries at the moment) instead of the assigned Access Sequence?

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Marco Kipka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no hint for solving the problem?

This is getting quite urgent, since I'm working at a customers site and try to implement the describted scenario.

Regards,

Marco