cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have a text in the field KOMV-KSCHL and its conditon type is ZI03 and when it is coming in the smart form it is getting printed as GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT and i dont want to print the text when it is equal to condition type ZI03 but even tough in the d smart form am giving GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT NE ZI03....the text undeer the Zi03 is getting printed...please help

with regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As i undersand it , the field GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT is imported from the Print program , if this is the case ,

you can pass this value into other global variable ( by declaring it in global parameters of smartform) of same type as GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT and now try to maintain the condition for this new global varialble .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In the Text you display there is a Tab called Conditions tab <b>TEXT->Conditions</b> in that enter the field name next to that is a push button click on that and select the option ne and then enter the value in single quotes like

Field name                          Relation        Comparison Value

GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT                     ne                 'ZI03'

The data will get displayed only when the value is ne 'ZI03'.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Message was edited by:

Tushar Marshall Dass

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

actually dats wat i did i mentioned in condition and i also did d way u mentioned but still the text is getting printed...i dont want the text to get printed when GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT eq ZI03 so dat y i mentioned GS_HD_KOND_W-VTEXT ne ZI03 in the condition but still am not getting...please help

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

That should work, may be what you can do is just befor the Text create a Program line node. in that put a break point. <b>BREAK <login-id></b>.Once you execute the smartform the control stops here then check the value of the variable then can check the values what you have given in the condition and what is the actual value appearing. This might be helpful.

Tushar

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not sure.Check the CASE as its case sensitive.Also try by putting ZI03 in single quotes

<b>Award post if found helpful</b>