cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project for CL_TECHMON_GW_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The class CL_TECHMON_GW_DATA is used for Technical monitoring in Solman system. I am keen to know the corresponding project name.

I tried using table /IWBEP/I_SBD_SV but the project is not present there.

My requirement is to customize the existing service to accomodate some more fields in the service.

If you could kindly guide that would be great.

Thanks,

Koushik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All projects may not be build using service builder. There are chances that projects are build using code base approach, and in such cases you will not find any SEGW project.

This service may be one of such projects. However you can redefine this service in SEGW in a new project.

To redefine you only need the service not the project. In the redefined project you get full control to add new fields.

Note that, at the end of this redefinition process you get a new service which will contain the old service and the added delta. 

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also search once in table /IWBEP/I_SBD_GA, but I am not sure if the project has been developed in Code Based Approach or SEGW approach. Try to look inside the Owner package .

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By the way "All projects may not be build using service builder." is  a typo , I actually mean "All OData Services  may not be build using service builder."

Answers (0)