cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I did File to File Scenario ( CSV to XML ). When i execute this scenario the file is not picking from the source directory. It is showing an error in Runtime workbench

Error:

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 9 according to structure 'Employee':java.lang.Exception: ERROR in configuration: more elements in file csv structure than field names specified!

Where i am rong plese suggest me ASAP

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Satish...

it's very clear that that you have specified more no. of fields than fields in your file structure... <b>Message.filedNames</b>

check these link as well

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File) scenario and complete walk through for starters (Part1)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Introduction to (File-XI-File) scenario and complete walk through for starters (Part2)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi satish,

check in your sender communication channel(ID) the followin things.

1) message protocol is file content conversion

2) for content conversion parameters,

a. "Document name" is your message type name

b.specify the exact names of fields as defined in data type while mentioning your "fieldNames "

c. if it s a CS file, then fieldSeperator is ","

3) number of fields in your input file should be same as specified in the fieldNames.

in short the structure of your input file and message type that u define should be same.

Regards,

Roshani

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>more elements in file csv structure than field names specified!

Error msg is very clear. You have more number of fields in your input file than you have mentioned in the Content conversion parameters.

Regards,

Jai Shankar