cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable a document attribute SOLAR01/02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have created custom document attributes in DMWB and also assigned table name & field name to the attributes. Created PHIO entries for all of them and activated with option "Unique" and "MaintPoss" checked.

We have a requirement where in we have to disable certain customer attributes in "other attribute" tab. For eg: Actual date is one of the custom attributes created and value should be picked by the system while saving certain status (part of BADI implementation). Therefore this field should be disabled and not updated manually by anyone.

How do I set this field as disabled? I have tried unchecking the option "MAINTPOSS" in PHIO but no success.

Please suggest if this is possible through configuration or it needs development.

Regards,

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

You need to change the authorization for the tab (authorization object AI_SA_TAB) to enable assigned team members to work on the specific tab.

Alternatively, the assignment is also possible using KW function modules.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepa!

Although your information was helpful from the auth perspective but I need to disable the fields and no one should have access to manually update.

For eg you see the "Last changed At" field in ChaRM and this field gets updated automatically as soon as you change anything in a CR or CD. I want a similar setup here for Actual dates in SOLAR tcodes for custom attributes.

I hope I am clear.

Regards,

Tripti

Answers (0)