Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable editing of number field in cproject structure

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please suggest me how can I disable editing of number field in cproject structure as shown below:

Best Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

you have to maintain the Field Control for object typ 'DPO' and the number field.

SPRO -> SAP PPM -> Project Management -> Global Enhancements to Project Elements -> Set up Field Control

I assume you have your own Field Control (do not edit 0SAP!).

Within your fieldcontrol choose "Assign Fields to Field Groups" (objecty type DPO) and maintain the entry for the external attribut "PROJECT_NUMBER" with value G003 (G001 is standard in 0SAP).

br,

Peter

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your reply!

Actually, this setting I tried in DEV portal first and it worked. But when I tried it in ECT portal it is not working...

Could there be an issue of Transport request to ECT? But I did the change directly in ECT for Z field control.. so I doubt it.

Your thoughts please?

Best Regards

Saurabh

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

you did a transport of your field control settings from DEV -> ECT?

Are the customizing settings of your project type correct in ECT? You have to maintain your Z-field control to the project type. If you have more than one Z-field controls you have to do the settings for PROJECT_NUMMER for each Z-field control (e.g. for each project type you have a different field control).

br,

Peter

Answers (0)