Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Conversion for a Fiscal period based on months

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement where the input is the fiscal period and based on the each month i have to calculate the currenies for the material and sum up once the currency rates are calculated can you pleas suggest how to build the views ?

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

That's close to no information on your actual scenario and what you've done so far to solve it. Actually, it looks like a do-my-job-for-me kind of request. I hope that's not the case.

For further assistance, please specify with details: (1) what is your scenario, (2) what you have tried to do in order to solve it, (3) what you have found that didn't quite help you overcome the complete case and (4) what is the result expected.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucas,

I have  Fiscal period where i input my HANA view.However the materials amounts are fetched based on the the different posting dates in the month.So i have to sum up the material amounts and do some calculations on quantity based on the last day of the month.How to find the last day of the month by the given date.Do i need to first convert all the materials before adding up the amounts for th fisc period as they belong to different months??

Thanks,

Vijay.

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

How to find the last day of the month by the given date

This was already discussed here and here. I'm sure there are other solutions as well (like LAST_DAY - SAP HANA SQL and System Views Reference - SAP Library). Please do search before asking.

Do i need to first convert all the materials before adding up the amounts for th fisc period as they belong to different months??

I honestly still don't understand what you want to do. Convert all materials? You'll have to be a lot more specific here as requested on my first reply.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucas,

This was already discussed here and here. I'm sure there are other solutions as well (likeLAST_DAY - SAP HANA SQL and System Views Reference - SAP Library).

Please do search before asking.

The discussed there and there was already checked .I know i have to check before asking.I cannot use a scripted view i have to use the graphical view thats why i have asked using hana views.So please let me know if you are able to achieve using HANA view.

please ignore the second question i have already done it.

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

The logic explained here can be adapted to most cases I can think of.

It basically calculates the first day of the next month based on your date column (well, 0CALMONTH on the post but you can get there easily) and substracts one day from it. Thus giving you the last day of the month based on the current date.

Have you tried that?

Cheers,

Lucas de Oliveira

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this works now thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What do you mean "currencies for the material" ?

Could you make an example  ?

Kind Regards