Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx Response attachment validation

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have writen script validation that is validating if a supplier has attached any documents to their response, if not attachments is added give an error when Supplier responses is changed to "FIRM".

The problem we need assistance with is the Status on the response does not change back to "In Progress" after the error is shown it shows as "FIRM", You have to total exit the RFx for the status to update back to "In Progress".

Please give some guidence on how to reload the Status as "In Progress".

Error message, but we need to change the back to "In Progress"

Many Thanks

Gino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227405
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gianno,

If I understood your requirement well ,you are trying to validate if some one change the status from In Progress to FIRM then it should check for attachment attached to it.

For this you have to write an script on Field validation (RFx Response Status).

Please let me know if  it solves your issue.

Thanks

Sonu

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu

If we do a field validation on RFX Respose class 905, which target field should we use as we can't find any field associated with "status" or "attachment"?

Thank you

former_member227405
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gino,

Could you please tell me if you are trying to validate the attachment for RFx Proposals  under ALL RFx?

Thanks

Peeyush Ranjan

ginodw2014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Peeyush,

We are validating the RFX response of the Supplier, so when the Supplier submits his/her response we check if they have attached an attachment.

The status should then not change to "FIRM" on the document and should stay in "In Progress".

Thanks

Gino