SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field VORGA - Procedure in sales price calculations in VKP2 need to send in Idoc WBBDLD

former_member653171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to send Field VORGA - Procedure in sales price calculations which we can see in t-code VKP2  in Idoc WBBDLD

I am not getting sorce for this, I can see field in table WKBP but with article and Distribution chain I can see many valid records so not sure how to pick this filed and from where it is coming.

Regards

Sudha

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Please check the pricing procedure for having condition type VKP0 in it. I have found in many cases where the standard pricing procedure for outbound does not have this condition type and hence it is not included in your WBBDLD IDoc.

Apart from checking the pricing procedure, also check whether the pricing procedure determination is defined for this outbound conditions. The POS condition type group should have VKP0 included and this condition type group should be assigned to your outbound profile.

Please check these things and update the thread with your findings.

Regards,

Amit