Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Code not getting executed always

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PI gurus,

Need your inputs/help.

We have created file to proxy scenario in SAP PI.

Messages are processing successfully from PI and processed successfully in sxmb_moni tcode (with checked flag).

But only for few messages we are getting output from proxy code.

When XML is directly trig-erred from sproxy tcode , out put is always generated from Proxy code.

I have restarted the channels , transported the objects again, but no luck.

Please let us know how to resolve this issue.

Regards,SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarvjeet,

Check the proxy code with the help of ABAPer.

I believe might be data issue it is failing when u run the code for some data.

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sarvjeet,

What is the status of those messages which are not giving you the output? Can you please check the status of the messages in SXMB_MONI of your ECC system. Checkered flag in PI tells that, messages are executed successfully from PI end and there should be some failure at ECC end.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Status is same for all messages - processed successfully.

Regards

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvjeet,

Just want to confirm once again, did you check the status of the message in SXMB_MONI of ECC system?

If yes, then can you please provide more information about your proxy? Is it a standard proxy or custom one? How do you say that, some messages the proxy was executed and for some it was not? What is the functionality of proxy?

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

yes i am checking messages in sxmb_moni of ECC system.

Output of proxy code is file generated with data extracted from ECC tables.

Regards

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvjeet,

May be you have any queue stuck in your ECC or PI system check smq2 and smq3 transactions in order to check the queues. Check also the st22 transaction to know if there is any exception before the proxy process.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I have checked all the queues, no messages stuck in queues and no dumps found in st22.

Anything else i need to check?

Regards,

SV

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvjeet,

How do you know that the proxy has to be executed?, i mean may be in the logic something avoid that the proxy call was executed, have you set a breakpoint in the call, in order to assure that the request is not really executed?

Are you sure that you have you enabled the monitoring in the ECC?

is your scenario sycn or async?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

logic of proxy code is to create a extract data from tables and create a file and place in AL11 of ecc system.

So when we have dergistered the queue and added breakpoints and executed manually the breakpoint(F8) , output is coming and files are created by proxy code and placed in AL11.

But when we again register the same queue and output is not coming.

Let me know please if you need any other info

thanks

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvjeet,

If you go to sxmb_adm->manage queues, do you have all your queues activated all the time?

You don't need to deregister the queue to set the breakpoint and check what is happen. Are you checking the catch option when the code creates the proxy and when the request is sent?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

When we add break point and execute it manually , output is getting generated successfully.

I will request to add ABAPer to add catch option and will u[pdate.

Regards

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvjeet,

It is strange that, it is happening only for few messages. If it was happening for all the messages posted by SAP PI, then there would be some access issue, may be the user used to connect from PI to ECC system does not have required security roles to execute the proxy.

Anyways can you check the user has necessary roles?

Regards,

Nitin