cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to replicate Vendor from R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have recently upgraded the EBP from 4.0 to 5.0. I am using REPVEN to do this which was working fine in SRM 4.0. But when I run this transaction I get error

"Error carrying out job. Execute program directly Message no. BBP_BPRM047"

The programme used by this transaction is EBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB.

I have also tried to do this thru BBPGETVD. Here i get the error that Object ID does not exists. I am using the same object ID which was used in the above transaction.

I want to know whether Object Id gets changed after the upgradation. Also i want to see this object ID. Where to check this object ID of vendor. I dont have authorisation ppomv_bbp.

Thanks in advance..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Ideally you should be having SAP_ALL access, before you replicate the Vendors from R/3 to SRM using BBPGETVD Transaction.</u>

<b>Ask you BASIS team to provide atleast all the require authorizations to your SAP UserID in this case.</b>

<u>Here are the detailed steps in the links below -></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/56/54f137a5e6740ae10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see if the foll notes help:

Note 882278 - BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB failed with message BBP_BPRM 047

Note 958151 - BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB does not evaluate return codes

Note 751120 - BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB: addr. compar. flag not considered

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply. Sorry But not useful. None of the case match. Pl tell how to find out that Object ID for Vendor which we use in "repven" and bbpgetvd".

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Please refer to these links as well.

Do let me know, incase still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply Atul. Actually it is the problem with Vendor Root Org creation. So I have created the Vendor Group in PPOCV_BBP and used the BBPGETVD TC. Just to tell u that earlier I was using the Ztransaction to replicate the vendors in SRM 4.0. After upgrade this errors started occuring.

Pl let me know whether I have to create any relationship in PPOMA for the Vendor Group Created in PPOCV_BBP and need I have to update the Vendor.