cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Logs not available in Production system for one of the BC Set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

There is one BC Set GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_EUP activated in Development and captured in the Transport. Transport moved to Dev, Quality and Production and Activation logs for this particular BC set is available only in Quality, not in Development and Production.

Does it mean that TR is not properly moved or BC Set is activated just the logs are not available?

Also, this particular BC set is available in the table SCPRACTP in SE16 along with other activated BC Sets in all 3 systems.

Please let me know what has gone wrong here?

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

As per my knowledge the activation logs are visible only in the system where the BC Sets are physically activated.

When you transport the BC sets after activation, only the customizing data will be transported and the activation logs will not be transported.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Activation logs are available for other BC Sets which are transported. Only this particular BC Set GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_EUP activation logs are missing from the system.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Can you check with BASIS team and have the TR re-imported in this case.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Even without Activation logs for that BC Set, EUP settings are visible in SPRO node and other functionality seems to be working fine.

So, it seems that this missing activation logs happen pretty often and that's fine.

If any issue later on comes up, i will inform here.

Regards,

Rohit

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

End User Personalization Configuration Steps - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Hello

Please ensure that all the configuration steps are duly followed as mentioned in the above link.

Kindly check with BASIS consultant on BC set activation status in all the landscapes (Dev / QA / PRD).

Shubham