cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First blog and waiting from 9 days for approval !

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

Situation:

I published my first blog on SCN on 1st May 2016, which obiviously went through the moderation process and took three days to publish.

However, on 4th May 2016 I made a minor change to the blog and published it again which is still waiting for the moderator approval since then i.e. 5 days.

Action taken:

I contacted a moderator after getting her emailID from SCN but she couldn't help unfortunately as she was a moderator of Solman and the blog is written in HANA Cloud Portal.

Moreover, she couldn't even access the link to my blog due to the known reason that it's not published yet.

Request:

Kindly, someone give me clarity on

1. How many days does it take for a blog to re-publish ?

2. Why there is no moderator information available that who is reviewing your blog?

3. Even if I found some moderator on SCN to ask a problem, why can't I send a direct message even if they don't follow me ?

4. Finally, how to contact a moderator. ?

BLOG URL:

Current message for viewers:

Current message for me:

Consequence for me:

The blog is a part of my assessment at Victoria university for which I am already 10 days behind the entire class and don't expect the good results because the evaluation date is closer and I have no hope of approval.

I would be grateful if someone could help ASAP!

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vera_Gutbrod
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok, published.

Sorry about that. I am the space editor of the HANA Cloud Portal space, I was on vacation for some days. I also do not know after which time a blog is handed over to another moderator when one moderator is on vacation. 

Sorry again,

Vera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vera.

Thanks for taking time to respond to my problem and approving my blog.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should reach out to sapnetwork @ sap dot com

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help!