cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF File Picking from FILE TO SAP PI and sending through EMAIL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any one help on this please ..Now I am in Very Critical Discussion...

I want to pick one PDF from one server and send the same through attachment to EMAIL.. Is it possible to do with SAP PI ..

Regards,

Azmath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Shaik!

I've just tried simple pass-through scenario File-PI-EMail with dummy interfaces/namespaces without any ESR development. It works. One thing: I got email with attachment named "Untitled1.xml". After renaming it to "Untitled1.pdf" the file is opened as normal PDF document. One thing remaining - to rename attachment. This can be done via adapter module in receiver mail channel.

If your file name is fixed, you can use this approach to rename attachment in mail receiver channel:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3297670

Regards, Evgeniy

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, SHAIK!

Did you read this thread?

Regards, Evgeniy.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

you can pick the pdf (without any conversion) in sender file adapter. use the payload swap bean to convert as attachment and send to receiver mail adapter.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thanks for earliest reply .. But in PDF there is no structure at all . Simple word content was there ...

Kindly do needful on the same ..

Regards,

Azmath.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not need any structure, just create one dummy structure, pick the file. Convert the file to attachment in sender file channel. Then transfer the file to receiver mail adapter.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish ,

Kindly guide me step by step procedure please ....

My requirement is payslips has to be send through mail.

Payslip is in PDF format ...

Regards,

Azmath.