Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Trigger - Access Request not showing all the systems

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

To Gurus out there,

I got a question about the systems that are in the Access Request for HR Trigger.

My requirement is to delimit the user's access in all SAP systems upon termination.

I got it to the point where the ARM is generated but not all the systems are in the Access Request.

I did the connectors setting where I assign Action 5 to the connectors concerned.

The funny thing is that the user does not have even exist in GRCUSER table but yet the ARM is generated.

There is data corruption anyway.

The ARM does not contain all the connectors. Those connectors exist in SM59 and configured in connectors action in GRC.

So my question is where is the systems derived from HR trigger configuration and if this is a flunk error because the data is corrupted in GRACUSER?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

As suggested by Shaik, kindly maintain the settings for HR triggers as per SAP Note : 1591291 under user provisioning in SPRO.

Also, can you check SLG1 logs for any error details?

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I did follow it.

As I mentioned in the original post, I managed to get to the point where the Access Request is generated when there is a term action in ECC (HR).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the source. It is in SPRO -> GRC -> Access Control -> User provisioning -> Maintain settings for hr trigger -> Maintain systems.

Silly me...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Did you maintained the setting for HR Trigger under user provisioning in IMG? see SAP note

1591291 - GRC 10.0 - HR Trigger configuration

Thanks

Shaik